BATHROOM MOLD IN LONG BEACH RESIDENCE
After a bathroom leak was detected in this Long Beach residence, SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood arrived to the scene to provide a full inspection. Upon investigating, water had spread to multiple rooms, saturating a large area. Mold began to form within the bathroom and also reached a nearby closet. Air movers were set in place to dry the room as much as possible, but some demolition was required.
The wall and floor needed to be re-done to make the home habitable again. The closet interior was replaced and sanitized. After further testing, it was determined that the mold was completely removed.