Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood, we realize that emergencies resulting from a burst pipe, sudden fire, or hidden mold can occur at any hour. We also know these disruptions place our customers’ lives on hold, and a prompt response is needed to resolve the problem. You can be assured that your team at SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood is available 24/7 to take your call and be at your service to handle your disaster. We receive requests and calls for help during the morning, evening, and even at 2 am! Know that you’ll receive a live answer and a promise to visit your property to assess your situation, followed by a plan to mitigate (prevent further loss) and restore. When we say “Faster to any disaster” that’s our pledge to you. See some of the projects involving water loss and fire damage that we’ve successfully completed by clicking here.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (562) 420-0030
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Northeast Long Beach / Lakewood arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.